Mini Mustang Report
2018-2019 Issue 2
*Due to technical problems, this edition is currently available only as a PDF file. We hope to post the “flip” version soon.
This is a large file. Please allow time to download.
PA Booster Club raffle tickets will be sent home on Tuesday for students in grades 1- 5. K4 and K5 students can bring home tickets, if parent request them. An email was sent to all parents in grades K4-5th about the tickets and the incentives for selling them.
January 21st: No school – MLK Day
January 23rd: Peek at PA at 9:00 a.m. in the Tol Thomas (high school) Library. We invited All interested Kindergarten parents are invited to come and learn more about PA. This is for new parents with Kindergarten students for the 2019-2020 school year.
Friday, February 1st: SCHOOL READING FAIR -If your child will be absent on Friday due to 4H, please email me at email@example.com, so that we can make arrangements for judging.
- Students should wear a PA jacket or sweater as outerwear.
- Only Parents with Junior high students should pick their child up at 3:10 on the elementary porch.
- If a student in Grades 1-5 is late, he/she must go by the office to receive an admission slip before going to class. Students in Grades K4-5 will receive a tardy if arriving after 8:00 a.m.
2018-2019 MAIS District Spelling Bee
4th and 5th Grade Exam Schedule
Thursday, December 13th: History Exam for 4th and 5th graders
Friday, December 14th: Math Exam for 4th and 5th graders
Monday, December 17th: Science Exam for 4th and 5th graders
Tuesday, December 18th: Language Exam for 4th and 5th graders
Wednesday, December 19th: Reading Exam for 4th and 5th graders
Please be patient in our carpool lines Here are a few reminders that parents need to do to help carpool move quickly and ensure students are safe.
- Please make sure student are getting out on the right side of the car
- Pull up to the sign
- Do not pass other cars
- If you are dropping off a Kindergarten and 1st-5th grade student, you only have to make one stop. You can pull to the kindergarten building and when the kindergarten student gets out, the older child may get out and walk through the 1st grade side entrance.
- Afternoon carpool, the double line does not form until 3:10 AND the double line should not go past the brick columns.
- SAFETY IS OUR MAIN CONCERN!
Updated July 24, 2018
Pillow Academy admits students of any race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and athletic or other school-administered programs.