Mini Mustang Report
Friday, September 28th: Homecoming! Theme: Homecoming T-Shirt Day!
Friday, September 28th: Early Dismissal . . . Please Homecoming Day Schedule
Thursday, October 4th: STARS begins for 5th grade girls. It begins at 7:15 a.m. in the Sandifer Elementary Library.
Friday, October 5th: K4 and K5 Parent-Teacher Conferences. Students in K4 and K5 do NOT attend class this day.
Monday, October 8th: Fall Break – NO SCHOOL!
Tuesday, October 16th: Late Start Morning – all students in Grades K4-12 do not come to school until 10:00 a.m.
Friday, October 26th: Elementary Grandparents’ Day 9:00 a.m.
- If a student in Grades 1-5 are late, he/she must go by the office to receive an admission slip before going to class. Students in Grades K4-5 will receive a tardy if arriving after 8:00 a.m.
- Monday, October 8th: Fall Break – NO SCHOOL
|Chapel: Grades 6-12||8:05 – 8:20 a.m.||The Craig|
|Karaoke: Grades 6-12||8:30 – 9:30 a.m.||The Craig|
|Pride Olympics: Grades 6-12||9:40 – 11:30 a.m.||Bill Davis Field|
|Lunch: Grades 6-12||11:30 a.m. – 12:10 p.m.||Bill Davis Field|
|Parade: Grades K4-12||12:15 – 12:45 p.m.|
|Pep Rally: Grades K4-12||12:45 p.m.||Stribling Gym|
|*Early Dismissal: 6-12||1:30 p.m.|
|*Early Dismissal: K4 & K5||1:35 p.m.|
|*Early Dismissal: 1-5||1:40 p.m.|
|PA vs Starkville||7:00 p.m.||Bill Davis Field|
|Homecoming Court||Halftime||Bill Davis Field|
|Dance – Grades 7, 8 & 9||End of game – 11:00 p.m.||Sethi SAB|
*Homecoming Day – Friday, September 28th: Pillow Academy will dismiss early for all grades. See below for Early Dismissal Care.
- K4 – 5th grades: TWO elementary teachers will supervise any students that sign-up for Early Dismissal Care– Early Dismissal Care K4-5 Form. The completed form with payment should be returned to the school by Wednesday, Sept. 26th. (Checks should be made payable to Stephanie Avant.) See form for complete details.
- Grades 6-12: Two teachers will supervise any students in grades 6-12 that need to remain at school until 3:15 p.m. Early Dismissal Care 6-12 Form. The completed form with payment should be returned to the school by Wednesday, Sept. 26th. (Checks should be made payable to Ellen Mae Coleman.) See form for complete details.
- Homework Express will operate a normal school day schedule.
Parents have multiple options for pick-up – please select one for Friday afternoon:
- K4 -5 student picked-up at 1:35/1:40 p.m. in carpool.
- Send students from 1:30-3:30 p.m. to Early Dismissal Care for $15. Students can then be picked-up by 3:30 p.m. using regular carpool method.
- Send students from 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. to Early Dismissal Care for $15. Students will then go to Homework Express (Only IF the student is already enrolled for Homework Express). Students may then be picked-up at regular Homework Express dismissal time.
Please make your plans to join us on Friday, September 28!
For photos and more, visit our Facebook page . . .
PA Lady Mustangs & Mustangs Live! Watch games on YouTube!
Click the icon to take you to PA’s YouTube Channel.
Please bear with us – this is the first season of using YouTube. At times, the link may not work correctly. Go to www.YouTube.com and search for Pillow Academy Live Steam.
Note: schedule may be updated without notification.
Please be patient in our carpool lines Here are a few reminders that parents need to do to help carpool move quickly and ensure students are safe.
- Please make sure student are getting out on the right side of the car
- Pull up to the sign
- Do not pass other cars
- If you are dropping off a Kindergarten and 1st-5th grade student, you only have to make one stop. You can pull to the kindergarten building and when the kindergarten student gets out, the older child may get out and walk through the 1st grade side entrance.
- Afternoon carpool, the double line does not form until 3:10 AND the double line should not go past the brick columns.
- SAFETY IS OUR MAIN CONCERN!
Updated July 24, 2018
Pillow Academy admits students of any race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and athletic or other school-administered programs.