PA Kindergarten and Elementary Carpool Information
To insure that our schedule runs smoothly and efficiently for students, teachers as well as parents, please review the following reminders:
- No one should be parking and walking their students to class! Everyone is expected to drop their students off in the carpool line unless you are coming inside for a teacher conference or business in the office.
- NO ONE is on duty and many times no adult is even inside the building before 7:30 a.m. PLEASE make necessary arrangements to drop your child off AFTER 7:30a.m. Dropping off children in an unsupervised situation is extremely dangerous!
- NEVER FORM A DOUBLE LINE IN THE AFTERNOONS UNTIL EXACTLY 3:10 p.m! This allows kindergarten parents to pick up before 3:10 p.m. as well as allowing cars to exit from the high school.
- You may park in the jr. high parking area and walk over to pick up your kindergarten and elementary students ONLY IF YOU ARE ALSO PICKING UP JUNIOR HIGH STUDENTS!
- Students not picked up by 3:30 p.m. will be taken to Homework Express and with a fee charged.
- Remember that the tardy bell now rings at exactly 8:00 a.m. Three tardies add an absence and five tardies results in severe consequences.
Thank you for cooperating with Pillow Academy on these requirements. A great school year requires teamwork and everyone doing their part. THANKS FOR HELPING US!