Tuition Payment Regulations
Tuition Payment Regulations 2019-2020
- Registration Fee: $200.00. This payment must be submitted with application.
- All new families must make a fair share pledge of $240.00 per year or $20.00 monthly per family as long as they have a child enrolled.
- 2019-2020 Tuition – Tuition may be paid according to: Plan I – Monthly payments or Plan II– Payment in full.
Plan I Options:
- Post-dated checks: Mail post-dated checks with registration packet. Checks may be dated the 1st, 5th, 10th, or 15th. Monthly pledge payment must be included with tuition.
- Bank Draft: Monthly pledge payment must be included with tuition. Mail a voided check on the account that is to be drafted. Drafts may be dated the 1st, 5th, 10th, or 15th.
Plan II Options:
- One-time payment for full tuition and pledge amount.
- Payment of tuition in full will receive a 3% discount.
- Postdated Check Payment must be included with registration packet in order to apply the discount.
- There will be no refunds for monthly payments which have been deposited. Payments will be forfeited from May through the month of notification of withdrawal. Refunds will be issued for payments made in full only for the remaining months of the contract.
- A $25.00 processing fee will be assessed on all returned checks and bank drafts.
- For information on Tuition Assistance, please contact Mrs. Catherine Fisher: firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-453-1266.
- Carefully read the Admission Policy for all requirements.
Click for more information:
Pillow Academy admits students of any race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and athletic or other school-administered programs.