Mini Mustang Report
Sign up for Lands’ End emails.
Summer Hours for Pillow Academy
Summer Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
2019-2020 Year at a Glance
Updated 29 June 2019
School Packs for 2019-2020
Pillow Academy is using EPI for school supply packs this year! EPI Packs are available for grades K4-5.
The packs will help you save time and money when back-to-school shopping. Parents that use EPI school packs save up to 40% compared to the same supplies from a national retailer.
Order deadline for best prices is June 11! To order online:
- Go to: educationalproducts.com/
- Enter our school code: PIL029
Supplies will be delivered before school starts.
Summer Reading Assignments for grades 5-12 have been posted.
The Pony Express-2018-2019 Final Edition
(Both are large files – please allow time to download.)
July 8 – 12: Camp Invention
August 9th: First day of School; Kindergarten and Elementary “Meet & Greet”
- If a student in Grades 1-5 is late, he/she must go by the office to receive an admission slip before going to class. Students in Grades K4-5 will receive a tardy if arriving after 8:00 a.m.
Congratulations to our Teachers of the Year!
Mrs. Kathy Clark and Mrs. Gwen Toomey!
Camp Invention is scheduled for July 8th-12th this summer! Spots are filling up!!!
Unmask your child’s creativity this summer in the all-new Camp Invention® program, Supercharged, where children transform their wild imaginations into epic creations. Campers in grades K5-5th this school year will code robots and use collaboration and creative problem solving during hands-on, STEM activities. Register and find current promotions at invent.org/camp or call 800.968.4332.
Use CODE INNOVATE25 to save $25 on registration. Code expires March 22nd.
Please be patient in our carpool lines Here are a few reminders that parents need to do to help carpool move quickly and ensure students are safe.
- Please make sure student are getting out on the right side of the car
- Pull up to the sign
- Do not pass other cars
- If you are dropping off a Kindergarten and 1st-5th grade student, you only have to make one stop. You can pull to the kindergarten building and when the kindergarten student gets out, the older child may get out and walk through the 1st grade side entrance.
- Afternoon carpool, the double line does not form until 3:10 AND the double line should not go past the brick columns.
- SAFETY IS OUR MAIN CONCERN!
Pillow Academy admits students of any race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and athletic or other school-administered programs.