The purpose of PA+, our Annual Fund, is to bridge the gap between our children’s needs and the funding available from tuition. Technology has been the main focus along with miscellaneous classroom improvements.
2017-2018 Targeted Projects:
- Purchase additional iPad carts for kindergarten and elementary (approximately $12,000)
- Purchase additional materials for 4th and 5th grad STEM curriculum (approximately $29,000)
- Expand the STEM curriculum to middle school (approximately $12,000)
- Provide technology upgrades for high school (approximately $10,000)
But, aren’t my tuition dollars enough?
Tuition covers the day-to-day operations of our school including teacher salaries, utilities, and curriculum needs. Each tuition dollar is accounted for and that is why our annual fund, PA+, is so important. 100% of money raised through PA+ and the Mustang Shop is used for academic and daily needs. The gifts to our PA+ fund provide the extras that make PA an exceptional college prep school. The PA+ Annual Fund is essential to maintaining and improving the quality of education that our children experience throughout the year.
Every donor, every gift, every dollar makes a difference! Give today!
Throughout the years your PA+ annual fund gifts have improved technology in the following ways:
- Four computer labs with 24 computers in each
- 32 Smartboards in classrooms
- 29 Projectors in classrooms
- 34 computers in elementary classrooms for Accelerated Reader
- Three Chromebook carts with 30 Chromebooks each
- Three iPad carts in elementary with 30 iPads each
- And much, much more including internet speed and access points
No matter how large or small the gift, without PA+, these improvements would not be possible.