The purpose of PA+, our Annual Fund, is to bridge the gap between our children’s needs and the funding available from tuition. Technology has been the main focus along with miscellaneous classroom improvements.
But, aren’t my tuition dollars enough?
Tuition covers the day-to-day operations of our school including teacher salaries, utilities, and curriculum needs. Each tuition dollar is accounted for and that is why our annual fund, PA+, is so important. 100% of money raised through PA+ and the Mustang Shop is used for academic and daily needs. The gifts to our PA+ fund provide the extras that make PA an exceptional college prep school. The PA+ Annual Fund is essential to maintaining and improving the quality of education that our children experience throughout the year.
Every donor, every gift, every dollar makes a difference! Give today!
Click to here to donate today!
Throughout the years your PA+ annual fund gifts have provided the following for our students:
- Four computer labs with 24 computers in each
- Smartboards in classrooms
- Projectors in classrooms
- 34 computers in elementary classrooms for Accelerated Reader
- Chromebook carts with 30 Chromebooks each
- iPad carts in elementary with 30 iPads each
- Updated lighting in each classroom
- Renovated bathrooms in Hardeman Hall
- And much, much more including internet speed and access points
No matter how large or small the gift, without PA+, these improvements would not be possible.